Village Du Pecheur
For families or small groups of friends, the Villa du Pêcheur can be combined with one or two adjacent Grand Suite Plage to create a two- or three-bedroom waterfront compound called “Le Village du Pêcheur.” All of these suites overlook the water, have their own access and share the Villa du Pêcheur’s garden, deck and private pool creating a cohesive environment that maintains privacy yet makes all feel completely at ease and thoroughly at home. With two bedrooms, the Village du Pecheur measures approximately 2600 sq ft including the gardens, deck, pool and outside sitting areas.
With all two bedrooms, the Village du Pecheur measures approximately 3800 sq ft (1400 sq-ft under air conditioning) including the gardens, deck, pool and outside sitting areas (Approximately 400m2 and 130m2, respectively).
The Villa du Pêcheur is also equipped with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe deposit box, private bar, 2 flat-screen TVs, Satellite TV networks, direct dial telephone, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, and iPads and Nespresso coffee makers upon request.
- Private terrace and gardens
- Private pool overlooking the sea
- Room furnishings and design by Christian Liaigre
- Robes, high thread count sheets and towels by D. Porthault, Paris
- Ex Voto Paris bath amenities
- 24-hour room service
- Private bar
- Maid service twice daily
- Complimentary Wireless Internet access
- Fixed and wireless telephones
- Flat-screen LCD TVs and DVD players
- Personal iPods & iPod docking stations
- iPad and iPad docking station upon request
- In-Room Safe
- King-size down pillows and duvets
- 220v (110v in the bathrooms)
- Air conditioning
- Private Pool