St. Barths Beach Accessories
Vacationing on the Caribbean’s most elegant island calls for an equally elegant fashion sense. We’ve visited St. Barths’ hottest boutiques to find exactly the accessories you need for this year’s trending beach fashion—be it a sophistcated color palette of nudes and pinks or hippie chic Caribbean hues.
Here are the results, including direct links for those who can’t resist:
1. Keep it cool and casual with a Antonello Capriccioli Bag, in blue.
2. Steal the show in a Kiini “Ro” Bikini.
3. Carry your accessories in style with a Antonello Capriccioli Bag.
4. Decorate your feet in the eclectic Eathini Pompom Sandals.
5. Keep your hair contained with a colorful Missoni Headband.
6. Add some tint to your face with Lilah B Divine Duo, Lip & Cheek, in b-sassy and b-dazzling.
7. Channel your inner Caribbean with the Short Jumpsuit Beline with a Coral Fringe.
8. Ride the waves with a Rocket Quad Fish Surfboard.
9. Shield the sun with gold tone Linda Farrow Sunglasses.
10. Embellish your neck with a Tahitian pearl necklace from Mignot St. Barth.
1. Cover your face with the delicate Panama hat, in cream.
2. Keep the sun at bay with Fendi Sunglasses.
3. Channel your inner goddess with the Ancient Greek Sandals, in natural.
4. Steal the spotlight in a Solid and Striped Beach Pullover.
5. Adorn your ears in the Snowflake Earrings, in gold.
6. Tote your beach necessities in the floral applique Alaila bag.
7. Embellish your wrist in a Platinum Gold Bracelet.
8. Lacquer your nails in the subtle Smith & Cult’s, The Graduate.
9. Make a statement in the Solid and Striped Triangle Bikini.
10. Dress up your swimsuit with this chic Solid and Striped V Pullover.
11. Add some shine with Sothy’s Hair and Body Shimmering Oil. Available at the Le Sereno Spa.
12. Carry your beauty products in an Anya Hindmarch Wash Bag. Available at Le Sereno and can be ordered via firstname.lastname@example.org.