Stay two nights at Il Sereno Lago di Como with a fantastic view out over Lake Como. Experience the fascinating change of landscape during a 90 minutes’ drive from palm-fringed Mediterranean lakes to the Alpine heights. Nestled in the heart of the Swiss Alps, The Chedi Andermatt is a one of its kind hideaway and the perfect spot to relax for another two nights in the mountains.
Exquisite culinary creations – two Michelin stars and 16 GaultMillau points
Make your stays extra special by treating yourself with a three-course Fine Dining experience at each hotel.
Ristorante Berton Al Lago – Il Sereno Lago di Como
At the helm of Ristorante Al Lago, Chef Berton awarded with one Michelin star presents modern Italian cuisine in a relaxed yet refined atmosphere. The menu’s inspiration comes from the local surroundings – lakes, mountains and the Pianura Padana.
The Japanese Restaurant – The Chedi Andermatt.
In The Japanese Restaurant, Michelin-star chef Dietmar Sawyere and his sushi masters tempt you with top-flight authentic Japanese dishes. Enjoy one Michelin star and 16 GaultMillau points and the very best Japanese cuisine in Switzerland.
The package includes:
- 2 overnight stays at Il Sereno Lago di Como in a Alcova Suite.
- 2 overnight stays at The Chedi Andermatt in a Deluxe Suite
- 7 course Gourmet Dinner for 2 people at Ristorante Berton Al Lago excluding beverages
- 3 course Gourmet Dinner for 2 people at The Japanese excluding beverages
- Access to The Spa
- Daily newspaper
- Non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar (replenished once daily)
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum stay of 2 nights in each hotel is required
- Any additional nights’ stay is subject to availability and based on rates under ‘Best Available Rate’
- Benefits not utilized during the stay will not be redeemable for cash or exchangeable for other services
- Rates are subject to availability at the point of reservation
- This offer is not combinable with other promotions or discount
For guest reservations and inquiries please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com