Health & Safety
Original Design Features of Le Sereno
- Le Sereno is and always has been, by design, an intimate place. With its limited access and size, there is never a crowd.
- Hotel restaurant is ‘al fresco’. Weather permitting, it is a completely open-air environment allowing for the constant circulation of fresh air.
- The restaurant floor plan has always been very spacious, already distancing tables at more than 1m.
- The hotel lobby is naturally ventilated, with fresh lake air circulating throughout.
- The space between seating areas has always been more than 1m.
- Rooms are spacious, all have a large furnished terrace and openable floor-to-ceiling windows, which again, allow the room to be naturally ventilated. Sereno has always been about seamlessly merging the indoors and the outdoors.
- With the views, the breeze, the space, the comfort, the beauty and the services, our guests spend a lot of time in their suites enjoying the beautiful large furnished terraces.
Extra Measures Taken By Le Sereno
- Streamlined check-in process, clients can go directly to the room (if they so desire).
- We will prepare a table on your terrace at the time of your preference, and proceed to serve a four-course tasting menu in the privacy of your room.
- A very discrete Anti-viral disinfectant mat to disinfect shoes has been placed at the entrance.
- Automatic contactless hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the hotel.
- PPE Kit are distributed at the entrance of the hotel (Personalized Sereno sterilized bag with mask, gloves and personal hand gel).
- All personnel have been thoroughly trained and all procedures have been adapted to minimize risks of contagion.
- Special new cleaning protocols have been developed and our staff has been trained to sanitize rooms and common areas.
- All personnel will be wearing personal protective equipment.
- All personnel have been tested for COVID-19 prior to hotel opening.
- Ozone sanitizing in all rooms, common areas and food preparation areas.
- Room’s Air conditioning filters will be changed and replenished with anti-viral filters after each checkout
Entry to St. Barths
In order to enter the Island of St. Barths, a negative nasal PCR COVID test performed within 72 hours prior to arrival is required. This applies to all passengers coming from Antigua, San Juan, St. Maarten, and Point-a-Pitre. This will be asked at St Maarten airport as well. In addition, a Health declaration will be required to enter St Maarten. Kindly find it here: https://stmaartenehas.com/ For the safety of the Island of St. Barths, see suggestions from the local government:
- Inbound travelers are asked for commitment to respect prophylactic self-isolation measures from persons outside of its known inner-circle for a period of 7 days
- Guest will be asked to be tested on day 7 (if still on the island) with a PCR COVID-19 test
Find the latest safety protocols issued by the local government here.